Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baking Up a New Blog

Welcome to Chef Cheff's. I have created this blog to post pictures of my cakes. I have recently found a new love in life......Cake Decorating. If you are wondering about the name, check out the "About Me" section. If you are interested in a cake, please contact me through the comments section of this blog, or you can email me at sbovaughn@osteenbros.com. Thanks for checking out my new blog. I look forward to sharing all of my creations with you!

Until I can get all of my pictures organized, here is a quick look at what I have done.


My first cake:


My second cake: For my daughter, who had a Under the Sea Party.



You know this had to be for a good friend, seeing that I am a GATOR! My first attempt at buttercream icing.


Traveled all the way to Virginia to make this for a special fairy princess:




A Ninja Turtle for my brother in law:



My best work yet! A tree for a "Woodlands" themed baby shower:

If you would like to check out the stories behind these cakes, please visit my family blog at www.sarabethandrob.blogspot.com.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to be the first follower on this new blog. Praying for God's blessings on you and your cake adventures. We love you, Chef Cheff:)

    ---The "Jr" Volpes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful cakes and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete